4500 W Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80204

Denver-Based Bondsman Services

See What All We Can Do

On top of Denver 24-hour bail bonds, we strive to provide a variety of services that can help our clients.

Fugitive Recovery

Fugitive recovery agents (also known as bounty hunters) locate and retrieve fugitives who have fled to avoid court appearances. Many of them have law enforcement backgrounds, giving them experience and knowledge that puts them a step ahead of bail jumpers. When someone bails out of jail in Denver and does not show up to their court date, agents must apprehend the individual per breach of contract.


A notary public acts as an impartial third-party witness to not only the signature of a document but also that all parties who signed a document did so willingly and under their own free will. Our Denver Notaries are certified to notarize various documents from wills, trusts, and deeds to contracts and affidavits. Contact us today for a fast Denver notary.

Warrant Services

Think you have a warrant?  Let 303 Bail Bonds in Colorado, help.  When you use 303 Bail Bonds, we will help you contact the courts, find out what your bond amounts are and work with you to come up with solutions so YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND ANY UNNECESSARY TIME IN JAIL! Our Denver-based 24-hour bail bonds goes the extra mile to help keep you out of jail.


Let Our Denver Bondsman Help

Contact Us

What Is A Bail Bond?

A defendant can get out of jail between the time of arrest and trial if the judge allows it by releasing the defendant’s bail money. Bail is money that a defendant’s criminal lawyer contributes to the court to allow the defendant to leave jail until the case is determined. The defendant must post this money to stay in jail until the case is over. At the conclusion of the case, the defendant’s bail is returned to him or her. Bail is very costly for defendants and typically they must pay the full amount. 303 Bail Bonds is a Denver Bondsman that helps defendants get out of jail without having to pay the full amount of bail if they are able to pay 10% of the bail amount. In exchange for a fee and a promise that the defendant will return to court, 303 Bail Bonds will return the remaining 90% of the bail.
Post Bail Now
apartmentenvelopesmartphone linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram