303 Bail Bonds offers fast, respectful, and discreet Denver bail bond services. We guide you through the bail bonds process and through this stressful situation every step of the way. We are available 24/7 with a professional bail bond agent ready to help you in any county in Colorado. Call us to get help!
Our Denver bail bonds team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience! This means that whenever you call us, there will always be a licensed Denver area bail bondsman available to assist you with fast response times! Count on 303 Bail Bonds when you need us most.
For whatever crime, no matter the amount, or your location in Colorado. We can help you clear your warrants without going to jail.
Why Choose 303 Bail Bonds?
303 Bail Bonds will never sacrifice your privacy or violate your trust under any circumstances. So when you or a loved one needs help, turn to us! Our network of bail bondsmen can serve your needs throughout the State of Colorado. Offering more than just Denver bail bonds, we provide a variety of services to help our clients in the legal system.
When it comes to Denver bail bonds, we ensure our clients understand the process from start to finish
What Is A Bail Bond?
Bail is money given to the court which allows the arrested to get out of jail between the time of arrest and trial. Depending on the severity of the crime, the defendant’s criminal history, and their flight risk, a judge will determine how much money will need to held by the court in order to allow a release from jail while awaiting trial. This money is held by the court until a final verdict in the case is decided. At this time bail is refunded to the defendant. Typically this is a very large amount of money that most defendants can not afford.
How Can We help?
Our Denver bail bonds company is here to help defendants get out of jail without having to pay the full amount of bail. If a defendant is able to pay as little as 10% of the bail amount, 303 Bail Bonds will cover the other 90% in exchange for a fee and a promise that the defendant will return for court.
The Next Steps
During the time they sign for a loved one or friend, the signer must be certain that the defendant's bail bondsman has confidence in them. To guarantee that the bond is signed properly, the signer must be certain at the time they sign it, or else they should not take the risk of losing their money or reputation. Once the defendant has fulfilled all of their court-ordered obligations, the signer and Denver bail bondsman will no longer have any further obligations.
303 Bail Bonds is a Denver-based bonds agent that focuses on providing superior service to our clients.
Katie is a lifesaver.. I called Katie at 7:15 in the morning and by 7:30 she had responded.. within 10 minutes I had everything I needed emailed over to me all fees paid and sent back to her by 8.. never have I dealt with a bail bond to a so on top of their game.. I will always work with Katie or recommend her .. she's absolutely a doll .. Fast friendly professional and extremely easy to work with ..
Katie was great, she was able to fit to my situation (no buses on weekend, Sunday afternoon...with two small children. She came and got him out right away, he was home within 6 hours!
👍🏼👍🏼 I absolutely recommend Katie! She was extremely helpful and very sweet and didn’t talk to me like I was a burden! She helped me with my weird situation was quick and responsive and even came to my job to get the paperwork done and was on her way to post bond. I will send any and every person her way that needs a bonds person! Everyone else was a bunch of mannerless dicks! Not her. If you’re looking for a bonds person look no more use her!!! She’s great at what she does!
Let Us Know How We Can Help
Send us a message or click the button below to post bail in Denver or other areas of Colorado now!